INFEST OFICIAL SELECTION
Terms and conditions 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SEVENTH EDITION OF THE INFEST RUBÍ FESTIVAL 2022
1. Short films of any nationality and language can participate.
2. Any person may participate without age restriction.
3. Each filmmaker may submit more than one work.
4. The submitted short films must be works of fiction, containing FANTASTIC, FREAK, SCI-FI and/or
5. Short films cannot exceed 15 minutes (excluding the credits).
6. Short films with commentary or dialogue in languages other than Spanish or Catalan must be subtitled or
dubbed in either of these two languages..
7. Short films that do not have the technical requirements for a good visualization will be rejected.
8. Short films made before January 1, 2018 will not be accepted.
9. Works already submitted and selected as finalists in previous editions will not be admitted.
10. The deadline to submit short films ends on April 18th, 2022.
11. The works must comply with the following technical requirement: (i) digital format with resolution equal
or higher than 720p in AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, MKV, etc. video format, (ii) with the video codified in H264
and (iii) the audio in AAC.
Short films can be sent online through a hosting file service. In that case, the download link has to be sent
to the e-mail email@example.com.
It also can be uploaded in platforms such as MOVIBETA, FESTHOME, CLICKFORTESTIVALS,
12. Shipping cost are contestant responsibilities.
13. The Festival organization and its jury will be responsible of selecting the short films that will contest and
those who will be awarded.
14. The Festival organization will give the following awards:
a) Jury Award to “Best Short Film InFest Rubí 2022” endowed with €1,000.
b) Jury Award to “Almost Best Short Film InFest Rubí 2022” endowed with €250.
c) “Public Award InFest Rubí 2022” endowed with €250.
Prize money will be transferred to a bank account. The Festival organization will not cover any fee of wire
transfers to bank accounts outside the EU countries.
15. The winners will be announced at the end of the screening of the short films, during the closing gala
ceremony on Saturday 9th of July, 2022.
16. Jury’s verdict is fully irrefutable. The organization can decide to state no winner in any category.
17. The organization can use short film fragments to broadcast indefinitely the festival in any media with
18. All works will be part of the Festival’s video library and may be shown for non-commercial cultural and
/or educational activities.
19. All the short films produced in Catalonia submitted to the 7th edition of the InFest automatically will opt
for the TAC Award granted by the Federation of Terror Cinèfiles Entities “Terror Arreu de Catalunya”.
20. Entering a short film to the InFest implies the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any situation
or incidence not provided in these Terms and Conditions will be solved by festival criteria. InFest will not be
responsible of intellectual property rights infringement of the short films presented