INFEST OFICIAL SELECTION
Terms and conditions 2019
INFEST RUBÍ 4th EDITION 2019 RULES & TERMS
1. International short films.
2. Any person can participate. No age restriction.
3. We will just accept one piece of work by every author.
4. The short films presented have to be fictions, FANTASTIC genre, FREAK and HORROR.
5. The short film cannot exceed 15 minutes (credits included).
6. Original language. In case it is not Spanish or Catalan, it is necessary to subtitle it in Spanish or Catalan.
7. Short films that do not have technical characteristics required for a good visualization will be rejected.
8. Short films made before 1st January 2015 will be not admitted.
9. Works already submitted in previous editions will not be accepted.
10. The deadline for sending short films will be 15th March 2019.
11. It must be send a short film copy in digital format 1920x1080p or 1280x720p in .mov, .mp4 with the video codified in H264 and the audio in AAC. It is also necessary the inscription sheet properly filled. a) 3 pictures or frames of the short film. The archive must be digital, 300 dpi, jpg, png or tiff. 10×15 cm. b) Director picture. c) Director’s curriculum vitae. Short films can be sent online through a hosting file services. In this case, the download link has to be sent as well as the inscription sheet properly filled and the material (a,b,c) to the next email: firstname.lastname@example.org. It also can be uploaded in platforms such as MOVIBETA, FESTHOME, CLICK FOR FESTIVALS, FILMFREEWAY and FILM FESTIVAL LIFE.
12. Shipping cost are contestant responsibilities.
13. The Festival organization and its jury will be responsible of selecting the short films that will contest and those who will be awarded.
14. The Festival organization will give the following awards: a) Jury Award to “Best Short Film InFest Rubí 2019” with 1.000€. b) Jury Award to “Almost Best Short Film InFest Rubí 2019” with 250€. c) “Public Award InFest Rubí 2019” with 250€.
15. The winners will be named at the end of the screening of the short films at the closing gala ceremony on Saturday 13th of July.
16. Jury’s decision is unappealable. The organization can decide to state no winner in any category.
17. The organization can use short film fragments to broadcast indefinitely the festival in any media. No commercial purpose.
18. All works will be part of the Festival’s video library and may be shown for cultural and / or educational purposes (in no case commercial).
19. All the Catalan production short films that participate in the edition of the Infest of this year automatically opt for the TAC Award granted by the Federation of Terror Cinèfiles Entities “Terror Arreu de Catalunya”.
20. The presentation of any short film implies total acceptance of this rules & terms. Any situation or incidence not provided in this rules & terms will be solved by festival criteria. InFest will not be responsible of intellectual property rights infringement of the short films presented.